the ugly stick came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
i demand a minging bike banner ...its only fitting...plus it would be a nice 4000 post celebration.. :LOL:

Is it possible to feel sorry for folded and welded aluminium sheet?
That poor frame looks like it being smoothered by a gang of jewelery clad chavs, poor thing :shock: :D :D

Can I ask why though? Is this the look yet set out to create?

oh god no...it just sort went that way due to limited funds ect...i would love to be able to have the frame stoved a nice pearl white with some subtle bling adorned....i just have to get the stuff i can afford....feel free to donate to a worthy cause btw.....truth is looking at the pic idefo wanttochange...the forks,the stem,the seatpost,the seat,tyre(skinwalls pleae),the brakes back to some nice xtr v brkes so if some one wants to have some mags give me a shout...)...thats off the top of me head....i think mm is helping with the seat and post ...i just need to sort the rest out......i hate bills.

I may be able to help you with some forks before the summer as well....

If I can sort you woth a,

Seat

Seatpost

Paint job

Maybe some forks.......

You should only need some odds and ends......

I have some bars sitting here that may do the job and will match your seatpost when you get it ;) ......may have a stem too....

Oh shit just bring the bloody thing in in a couple of weeks and i will sort it out :roll: :roll:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My trek may be a worthy contender for minger of the month :LOL: :LOL:

oh go on then...

im easily convinced me ........
hey this way it stops ya spending money on your own bike....see im saving you money....im a goodfriend me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back