Parcelforce Lost my Frame!

Update!
I was contacted by the person who has my frame yesterday. We had a chat on the phone and he said that my frame is being kept safe. He seems to be a decent chap. He couldn't understand how the material of his frame changed in the post from aluminium to steel! Both frames are very similar in colour.
All four parties are now in contact with each other and know roughly where the frames are. The only people who don't seem to know are Parcelforce who have the addresses on their computer.
If Parcelforce don't make contact this morning we will send them another email outlining the fact that we know where the frames are so why don't they!

Update!
I was contacted by the person who has my frame yesterday. We had a chat on the phone and he said that my frame is being kept safe. He seems to be a decent chap. He couldn't understand how the material of his frame changed in the post from aluminium to steel! Both frames are very similar in colour.
All four parties are now in contact with each other and know roughly where the frames are. The only people who don't seem to know are Parcelforce who have the addresses on their computer.
If Parcelforce don't make contact this morning we will send them another email outlining the fact that we know where the frames are so why don't they!

Why not just mail each other your correct frame and move on….. ?

You may even be able to receive your frame and then still claim against Parcelforce.

Great news!

I had something similar a few years back, I bought a complete dremel system, cordless dremel, drill press, remote cable, accessories, the lot - and I received two pairs of shoes returns instead!

I managed to get in touch with the shoe return company and they had my dremel! We sorted it out between us, AND received the Parcel Farce compensation!

Last edited:
We have had an apology from Parcelforce. They were still thinking that my frame should be sent to the other seller in. We have pointed out that this is wrong and that it should be sent to its original destination in Yorkshire where the other frame is waiting to be collected. We are waiting for their reply.

Back