The Rarest of rare?

Matching set of silver Paul derailleurs with the manual/papers and adaptor collars for differing seat tube diameters.

Rarest of rarest

By the way. I been trying to find pictures on Internet of a DH bike made by (or made for) Bianchi in 1999.
It was in the Bianchi-Martini Racing Livery colors, eqquipped with Marzocchi Monster T fork, Formula HD 1 Disc Brakes in the front with this massive 4 bolts straight pull spokes Hub from Formula too, Mavic D 321 rims Michelin tyres and rest Full Xtr.
Yes I remember almost perfectly how it was, because it was my favorite bike that made me drool behind the CRT monitor on that year, and it was the bike that make me interested on DH.
If anybody has or know where to find pictures of that bike, please post it here.
Thanks!

Magura HS66 drop bar levers - mated to Julie calipers ;)

Got these at a bargain price (well £70, which is half what they normally go for) as they were listed as HS33s with drop bar levers.

sunchaser":31g005u9 said:
:cool: Guyzer singlespeed.... from about '98

so rare nobodys heard of them :shock: :oops:

Was this made by guyzer ( guy rogers) himself in totnes Devon remember him making road bike frames which Colin Lewis cycles sold in Paignton Devon.

Kirbdug :D

kirbdug":3nca89pi said:
sunchaser":3nca89pi said:
:cool: Guyzer singlespeed.... from about '98

so rare nobodys heard of them :shock: :oops:

Was this made by guyzer ( guy rogers) himself in totnes Devon remember him making road bike frames which Colin Lewis cycles sold in Paignton Devon.
Also sold through hot pursuit cycles in totnes

Kirbdug :D

Re: Rarest of rarest

Norland_Cycles":20kmkitx said:
By the way. I been trying to find pictures on Internet of a DH bike made by (or made for) Bianchi in 1999.
It was in the Bianchi-Martini Racing Livery colors, eqquipped with Marzocchi Monster T fork, Formula HD 1 Disc Brakes in the front with this massive 4 bolts straight pull spokes Hub from Formula too, Mavic D 321 rims Michelin tyres and rest Full Xtr.
Yes I remember almost perfectly how it was, because it was my favorite bike that made me drool behind the CRT monitor on that year, and it was the bike that make me interested on DH.
If anybody has or know where to find pictures of that bike, please post it here.
Thanks!

1999 BIANCHI for DH anyone?

Back