The Broken Parts- help each other repair Thread!

I have 2 brand new in bag sets. Show me a pic, let me see if they are the same.

Rob1":2435vk8i said:
Also posted in "wanted" section but I could exchange for something you might need.

Have a Titanium USE seatpost that it is missing the aluminium "cradle" that the saddle rails sit on (bolts and other parts of clamp are all there).

CRC don't have any stock and the USE site no longer lists them so I assume spares are hard to come by. Anyone have one they're prepared to part with or know of a suitable alternative?

Cheers,

R

***PROBLEM SORTED: MANY THANKS TO BURKEREDH- AN OFFICER & GENTLEMAN*** :D :D :D

Need the insides of a RH Avid Vee brake, the bit with the locating spiggot and the spring tensioning capscrew in it due to some cack-handed fitting :cry:

If you take a look at the Avid parts list:

http://www.sram.com/_media/techdocs/201 ... ice%20list).pdf

then you'll see that the internal part in question is different for every brake in the range - so you need to bake sure you get the right one for spares in the first place. IIRC you have the Single Digit Ti - so the current SD7 or SL - or the old Ti or Mag - should do. I established this when trying to figure out how to replace the lost equivalent part from a SD Ultimate.

As it happens, I need the collar that the grub screw threads into for tensioning the arm spring, and also for the RH arm. So hopefully someone will be along soon enough who can help us both!

I've already PM'ed Scant ...

If anyone can confirm that the bosses were the same for a 1999 Attitude then I have a pair that you can have.

insane76":39pvwta1 said:
Hi,

my brake boss from my 1991 Klein Attitude is damaged. Now i need a new one, but i can only find M8 windings. The Klein Fork does have another winding, but i don´t know which one. Maybe it is an 5/16 inch. Could you help me an tell me what winding it is and where could i get a new brake boss with the right winding?

Thank you in advance.

M900 spring cover?

Not too sure what's the proper name for the piece, but I would like to find a replacement RH spring cover for an XTR M900 canti brake arm.

The piece of the original cover is broken off. I can still use the piece, just that part of the spring is exposed and dirt can easily enter. I thought I could take the cover from an XT M734 canti brake arm, but it's too small and doesn't fit.

If a replacement can be purchased online and someone can direct me to the site, that be great as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.JPG
    IMG_1050.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 2,736
  • IMG_1051.JPG
    IMG_1051.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,736
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 2,736
I could do with an adjuster screw and lockring for a M733 xt canti brake lever.

Any one got a spare?

Silver screw black ring.

bigdavevw":1479x9he said:
i need a band for a band on dx front mech. its the middle size, cant remember what that is exactly :oops:

dave

HI Dave

I remember having seen one in my parts bin, will rummage around for it tomorrow and try and find it if you still need it.

Sram 9.0 Jockey Wheels

I am looking for a resource for jockey wheels for Sram 9.0 ESP 8 speed RD. I have a set of Tacx T4025 and they fit my Sram 9.0 8 speed RD. The T4025 would fit the lower but the upper has a bigger hole or a fitting that goes in the center.

Thanks for the help

Back