TDF 2016

kingbling":3ozbn7hz said:
You mean new thread about Russian state sponsored doping
Its funny that they took away Armstrongs placings but not Eddy Merckx's, Jacques Anquetil Fasto Coppi yet all admitted to doping as well.

When did Merckx ever admit to doing? Or Sean Kelly?

If Quintana was a real climber like Gaul, Bahamontes or even Herrera he woulda gone from the gun today, and if need be tomorrow. But alas he is not. Allergies. Right. Done with him...

Attachments

• DSC_0115.JPG
    DSC_0115.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 321
Re:

425 watts at 138bpm sounds astonishing!

I wonder how it compares to Big Mig

Mike

Fine ride by Romain Bardet fighting for the podium position. Looks like Froome owes his team a few more deserved beers tonight.

Re:

Poor show by froome today. He's minutes up and decides to attack on a lethal descent. Why? It was time to be prudent and let the others attack him and respond accordingly. No doubt he's sick of being called boring and felt he had to make a show. He could have so very nearly been out of the race.

Bardet was the hero
Yates did his best, but probably won't return to the podium.

Let's hope tomorrow is the showdown it promises

A day of slips trips and falls and a general tumble of the GC Out of them all Yates has impressed the most with grit and determination and only 9s off a podium baring any misfortune tomorrow that white jersey is surely his and well deserved I look forward to seeing him in a Yellow jersey in the future.
As for Froome it looks like he has the yellow I can't see him giving anyone 4mins he had a scare today He said that it was ironic as he was only out in front trying to stay out of trouble I didn't hear him say he was attacking anyone ???? and lets not forget he was the only rider to come off i know I've had mine (I also ran over a dog on Tuesday and stayed upright small dog but thats another story).
Bardet was brilliant and it was what the french public were crying out for, It would of been a terrible tour for France if they didn't have a winner in their biggest sporting event. I can see Bardet also as a contender for Yellow. What this tour has shown me is the new talent coming up the ranks which will bolster the sport for many years to come.

One last point the information is out there

Latest posts

Back