so i started a bike shop. update 31/07/24

@Jamiedyer it's ok i found the knife, i was taping some bars and i usually balance it there ready to cut tape!

@shedobits if you're in the area at any point just pop in, the kettle is always on and the bar is always open!

@eric_james yeah people do that, i do have a lot of stock and it is the sort of place you can spend a while looking at stuff!

and thanks for all the likes on the posts:cool:

thought i'd do another little update, and show off a new bike.

the bike trade is definitely calming down now, although to be fair i'm still pretty busy, it's nearly 10pm on a tuesday, i have just finished for the day but i decided to post some stuff here so i'm still at the shop.

i have done 4 services today and sold a Ā£1600 flat bar gravel bike, so i consider that a good day! shop looks tidy, i still have some stuff to do tomorrow including fitting some new Hope brakes to my old Orange Speedwork that i built and rode for a bit then a customer basically decided "i want that!" well i though i can get another one so i let him have it, he's now on an upgrade mission! so that worked out! problem was i liked that bike and as i quite often drink with him at the local brewery and we tend to ride there i didn't want to get the same bike again, well not the same colour anyway, so i built this horror story!!šŸ˜†

purplenurple.jpg

purplenurple2.jpg

purplenurple3.jpg

purplenurple4.jpg

purplenurple5.jpg

spec is , Orange Speedwork frame and fork, 1 x11 Sram gears with a pilo engineering chainring and Elvedes BB, shimano deore/flatmount brakes, finishing kit is Pembree pedals and seatclamp, hope stem anodised pink to match pedals etc, burgtec bar, revgrips, FSA vision wheels, Hutchinson tubeless tyres with muc-off valves, paint was done by Orange as a special, they used a colour from i think the 2019 range, stickers were made by the design shop next door. it's a fun bike and it's super love or hate on the colours! :cool:

Back