SNOW

:LOL:

Lake district cold, snow on mountain tops but stunning clear skies all day....

Newcastle had snow today, typical when I'm 132 miles away with 2 snow bikes sat here!

Peeing rain down here, with a freezing cross wind. I have a vehicle sitting waiting to have the starter pulled out, and no real inclination to get on with it. If I don't, it will no doubt snow and snow tomorrow, and my only running 4x4 is trapped behind it on the drive.

Due a trip into Cumbria in the next week or so, hope the snow is not too deep by then.

highlandsflyer":9zh0jah2 said:
Peeing rain down here, with a freezing cross wind. I have a vehicle sitting waiting to have the starter pulled out, and no real inclination to get on with it. If I don't, it will no doubt snow and snow tomorrow, and my only running 4x4 is trapped behind it on the drive.

Due a trip into Cumbria in the next week or so, hope the snow is not too deep by then.

just nudge it out the way with the other 4x4 = lazy man solution.

Yep, been doing that all week, but now it is up on ramps and the prop is hanging off, etc. Drive is sloping so I needed to pull it up onto ramps and then leave Pajero #1 as anchor!

Can't let the wife go out somewhere and get stuck in her 'new' car, so it is a case of finishing it off asap. No one told me what a beep Pajero starters were to get out... My hands are too big!

The irony is that I have a pit up in my lockup, but currently there is a campervan over it getting undersealed, besides the road is blocked with snow! I can get up there in the 4x4 but I don't have a trailer to take the other one, and my pal's flatbed can't get through the snow or the hedges with a large 4x4 on top!

Just waiting for help to arrive to make last attempt for today, but the weather is getting worse!

:(

Attachments

• paj.jpg
    paj.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 288
White woods in Holland
went out with my GF yesterday,

6e251ed9.jpg

Back