Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

But you stayed on at Pines and the Downhill course is almost as hard as cutgate :LOL:

@rwm1962
I came off once, at a national NY moors ride. Held the traffic up on a steep road for an hour or so too. šŸ¤­

I know they may have been added when the National rides were happening, not sure if the local ones counted
Can't remember, but I assume it would be regular rides if so and need the AECs to mention it.

Mineā€™s working fine. Mainly using iPad Pro and iPhone X but have been navigating on PC. I miss the ability to ā€œload desktop versionā€ when browsing on iPhone but thatā€™s akin to getting into a new car where switches are in a different place to the familiar old model.
Very happy with new platform, @john - bitching (about clunky old version) over.
cheers
Reg

@john This post definitely needs an update. šŸ˜˜

Unable to upload images at moment.
Hmmm, seeing this with some but not all uploads.
Can you confirm device and images you are trying to upload? If I try an upload an image direct from iPhone at full size this brings the ā€˜oopsā€™ dialogue. Reduce size and seems ok šŸ§

@john This post definitely needs an update. šŸ˜˜
Working through it, bit of a backlog šŸ˜¢

Hmmm, seeing this with some but not all uploads.
Can you confirm device and images you are trying to upload? If I try an upload an image direct from iPhone at full size this brings the ā€˜oopsā€™ dialogue. Reduce size and seems ok šŸ§

Laptop running firefox, was fine yesterday, no updates or changes since. Tried emptying cache etc, uploading smaller files, down to mb, same images uploaded yesterday, all with no luck. Tried inserting as attatchment, it uploads but is blank, the img title is there on the thumbnail but when clicked on to view it just reloads page. Larger images preload but then the ooops box of doom pops up :)

Laptop running firefox, was fine yesterday, no updates or changes since. Tried emptying cache etc, uploading smaller files, down to mb, same images uploaded yesterday, all with no luck. Tried inserting as attatchment, it uploads but is blank, the img title is there on the thumbnail but when clicked on to view it just reloads page. Larger images preload but then the ooops box of doom pops up :)
Smaller images seem ok as a workaround. Will have a think over the weekend but likely a Monday type task.

Smaller images seem ok as a workaround. Will have a think over the weekend but likely a Monday type task.

Yep, images under 1MB load, thats the max upload now.

Same on Android too.

It was 20MB as I only put a load up a few days ago (PNG).. a week maybe . The forum adjusts the files after that iirc.

Just a glitch hopefully

Last edited:
Back