Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Like it or not the site survives on advertising revenue. Assume it is the slide over adverts that seem to be appearing with which you have issue? I’ll take a look at the setting over the next few days.

Like it or not the site survives on advertising revenue. Assume it is the slide over adverts that seem to be appearing with which you have issue? I’ll take a look at the setting over the next few days.

Yes, the slide over ads that seem to randomly appear, sometimes from the top, sometimes the bottom, sometimes not at all. It’s the “slide over” aspect, rather than having adverts per-se.

Still doing it, pretty much every time I touch the screen now, very frustrating. Only started in last few weeks or so so guessing a setting or update must have changed this? Can you help take a look @john , thanks

I’m getting them popping down from the top of the page which I minimise and then when I click into anything it’s back and when I click back, it’s back, they're also midway through lists when I’m scrolling through. All appears to be new in the last 4-5 days. Can we go back to the old advert style 😫

Thanks admin

Smigg

I’m getting them popping down from the top of the page which I minimise and then when I click into anything it’s back and when I click back, it’s back, they're also midway through lists when I’m scrolling through. All appears to be new in the last 4-5 days. Can we go back to the old advert style 😫

Thanks admin

Smigg
You shouldn’t see any adverts on the forum if logged in. Can you confirm you are seeing the ads on the forum or elsewhere.

Quite right boss, when I’m logged in they disappear 👍🏻

Thanks for that, was driving me insane

They were on forum yes, happy to take screenshots if it will help.

Smigg

Hi

Intermittent problem might just be me but only just started, when I am looking at zoomed pictures if I scroll through after a couple of pictures everything locks up. If I click on another tab on my browser it all unlocks again...

What is happening ???

Cheers to all for the great new layout.

Back