Silverfish 1995 Klein Adroit Night Storm

If one was to decide to repair the metallic paintwork on ones frame, what would be the rough cost of such a task be? I have spend months (am slow) trying to repair paintwork on a frame n' fork, its a painstaking job though am no expert - I am just a home hobbyist. I take my hat off to people being able to have that level of skill.

A good friend of mine who also loves to cycle is a rather good oil painter, as in canvas. I spoke to him about my frustrations on trying to paint me old Frame n' Fork and he just said "you got to have the right temperament, and understand/accept it will be never finished" (the way you want it to be) - I just said "oh cheers!" 🤪

If one was to decide to repair the metallic paintwork on ones frame, what would be the rough cost of such a task be? I have spend months (am slow) trying to repair paintwork on a frame n' fork, its a painstaking job though am no expert - I am just a home hobbyist. I take my hat off to people being able to have that level of skill.

A good friend of mine who also loves to cycle is a rather good oil painter, as in canvas. I spoke to him about my frustrations on trying to paint me old Frame n' Fork and he just said "you got to have the right temperament, and understand/accept it will be never finished" (the way you want it to be) - I just said "oh cheers!" 🤪
No idea I’m afraid
@jonrock would be the man to ask 👍

Guess it's quite hard to estimate compared to a "flat base" coloured (self coloured) paint spray/repair unless you have lots of experience knowing what your in for.

Latest posts

Back