Silverfish 1991 Funk

But its the wrong sticker type for that stem and the line between the words was white/grey. Not black… 🤯

In general, the overall choice of parts is so weird here. It was SO very perfect when Richard Everington still owned it.

But hey, I guess it’s your bike now! Its your design…
Ha! If you’d seen the piss poor state of the actual build quality you wouldn’t be saying that 🤣

No worries anyway, you can’t please everyone. I’m super happy with how this is coming together - but I’ve always been a little weird as well 😉

Keep smiling…

But its the wrong sticker type for that stem and the line between the words was white/grey. Not black… 🤯

In general, the overall choice of parts is so weird here. It was SO very perfect when Richard Everington still owned it.

But hey, I guess its your bike now! Its your design…

Attachments

• IMG_9734.jpeg
    IMG_9734.jpeg
    460.9 KB · Views: 21
So funny, how sensible you are to other peoples opinions. Instantly triggered. Feeling the need to show a middle finger (with the hanger). Which is plainly stupid and superbly childish - but okay! Haha. Sais a lot about you in general, I assume.

Instead of simply standing above it - or answering something like: "Dude, if you dont like it, fine! I love it! And its my bike".

Pretty hard for you to stand the easiest tests of a generic public forum - as it seems. Instantly butthurt. Answering or reacting to it like a 14 years old in puberty. Good job, man!

Lol ...

Back