Silverfish 1991 Funk

So funny, how sensible you are to other peoples opinions. Instantly triggered. Feeling the need to show a middle finger (with the hanger). Which is plainly stupid and superbly childish - but okay! Haha. Sais a lot about you in general, I assume.

Instead of simply standing above it - or answering something like: "Dude, if you dont like it, fine! I love it! And its my bike".

Pretty hard for you to stand the easiest tests of a generic public forum - as it seems. Instantly butthurt. Answering or reacting to it like a 14 years old in puberty. Good job, man!

Lol ...
Lol
Get a life dude
It’s building old bikes
Troll someone else’s bike thread. I genuinely don’t give a **** what you think.

Yeah, we´ve seen that :)

By the way, what is "trolling" if someone simply has an other opinion or taste (of parts and combinations) than you? Literally your reaction and dealing with that is most stupid!

What does "Get a life!" even mean in this context? Pure pointless escalation with generic hollow "internet phrases".

So agressive and instantly butthurt if someone does not praise your chioce! Rofl ...

Yeah, we´ve seen that :)

By the way, what is "trolling" if someone simply has an other opinion or taste (of parts and combinations) than you? Literally your reaction and dealing with that is most stupid!

What does "Get a life!" even mean in this context? Pure pointless escalation with generic hollow "internet phrases".

So agressive and instantly butthurt if someone does not praise your chioce! Rofl ...
Steady with the language old fruit, this is a family friendly open forum and I have young nephews visiting the forum to get tips from older posts on bike builds.

Cheers buddy. :)

Alright! ...lets teach them the middle finger instead :)

By the way Stephan - I am not trying to "push anybodys buttons"! Just so you know!

But there are plenty of people who have literally ALL buttons flashing red everywhere at once without anybody even really having pushed anything. But okay ...lets not even get into that.

Back to topic and Silvers build! Thats fine with me.

Alright! ...lets teach them the middle finger instead :)

By the way Stephan - I am not trying to "push anybodys buttons"! Just so you know!

But there are plenty of people who have literally ALL buttons flashing red everywhere at once without anybody even really having pushed anything. But okay ...lets not even get into that.

Back to topic and Silvers build! Thats fine with me.
Cheers.

Attachments

• Funk Headset.png
    Funk Headset.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 15
I Iove the Mavic headsets. I prefer a King, but they’re harder and harder to come by nowadays and I think Mavic’s are a pretty cool Plan B.

I Iove the Mavic headsets. I prefer a King, but they’re harder and harder to come by nowadays and I think Mavic’s are a pretty cool Plan B.
Is that an 1" 1/4 threaded on that fork/frame? I do like the design of those Mavic sets, they are also hard to come by now.

Back