Silverfish 1995 Klein Adroit Night Storm

I agree. The photos don't tell the story, hence why I didn't cast judgment. But only the rear dropouts? The fork should, too (hard to tell from the one photo). I should have been more specific in my initial comments.

Anyway.. šŸ‘

Havenā€™t posted any actual pics yet as Iā€™m still trying to decide whether Iā€™m going to keep it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜¢

Itā€™s not quite as clean as I thought it was going to be, the MC2 bars have been cut down to 54cm when I was told they werenā€™t cut, and it wasnā€™t painted by Nuke as claimedā€¦

Havenā€™t posted any actual pics yet as Iā€™m still trying to decide whether Iā€™m going to keep it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜¢

Itā€™s not quite as clean as I thought it was going to be, the MC2 bars have been cut down to 54cm when I was told they werenā€™t cut, and it wasnā€™t painted by Nuke as claimedā€¦
That's more than annoying! :mad: What has the seller said about these bits? Most of your builds are on super clean frames with crazy shiny components so sounds like this just isn't up to scratch. BUM! šŸ˜£

That's more than annoying! :mad: What has the seller said about these bits? Most of your builds are on super clean frames with crazy shiny components so sounds like this just isn't up to scratch. BUM! šŸ˜£
Yep
I need to sleep on it
Some positives
The frame is original paint
I spoke to Nuke and he confirmed he didnā€™t paint it. BUT he also told me;

ā€œOh boy. Unfortunately I did not paint that one. A painter named Jim Hudson painted yours. Jim was a painter that worked at Klein for many years. Yours is probably a one of a kind as I did a majority of the night storm paint jobsā€.

So I ā€˜guessā€™ one of a kind is also good? šŸ¤£

The fork has just been repainted by Dave Wilkins in the US.

Klein was never my thing and this one only came about because of a potential swap deal that worked for us both. I can live with the fact Jim painted it and not Jeff - the cut down bars are a bitch but I can probably extend them and then hide the extensions under the grips.

And maybe Iā€™m being too fussy about the paint job. Iā€™ll share some pics now and see what all the Klein experts think.

Last edited:
Yep
I need to sleep on it
Some positives
I spoke to Nuke and he confirmed he didnā€™t paint it. BUT he also told me;

ā€œOh boy. Unfortunately I did not paint that one. A painter named Jim Hudson painted yours. Jim was a painter that worked at Klein for many years. Yours is probably a one of a kind as I did a majority of the night storm paint jobsā€.

So I ā€˜guessā€™ one of a kind is also good? šŸ¤£

Klein was never my thing and this one only came about because of a potential swap deal that worked for us both. I can live with the fact Jim painted it and not Jeff - the cut down bars are a bitch but I can probably extend them and then hide the extensions under the grips.

And maybe Iā€™m being too fussy about the paint job. Iā€™ll share some pics now and see what all the Klein experts think.
My way of looking it is both their names begin with a "J" and maybe Jim is a cooler name than Jeff? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Yep you can get those Control bar extenders or get some custom machined up, either way the grips will hide the extensions and only you will know. ;)

Look forward to some pics

Latest posts

Back