Show us your rides and rate the one posted above you!

Re: Re:

TAOS_LTS":3opyrnw1 said:
kyle888":3opyrnw1 said:
Jointhedotz we need a scorw out of 10 for kev-w's Marin? And info about the on-one.

Ha!

So I assume no one wants to rate the Marin and that is why Jointhedotz skipped on by??

2/10 (8/10) because you can still actually ride it ;)

swap the stem for one with less rise. Upgrade the brakes/shifters to XT which should be cheap....easy to source here or ebay. Same with the rear wheel/cassette...headset should be easy to find too....don't rebuild that one....

Oops, I thought the thread had been derailled to the point of just posting random shizzle :)

Specs for mine are on page 1, only the frame changed.

And thank you for the rating :)

jointhedotz":3biun9qc said:
Oops, I thought the thread had been derailled to the point of just posting random shizzle :)

Specs for mine are on page 1, only the frame changed.

And thank you for the rating :)

Now I think you have to rate mine...I'm confused :LOL:

TAOS_LTS":3biun9qc said:
Sorry, had to edit..... That On One is easy;
10/10

Love the clean look, dig the color, W I D E bars and big fork....I bet that is fun to ride! How much does it weigh?

So is this for current bikes, or retro ones that still see trails from time to time....? I'll post my regular rider

2014 Giant Anthem
RaceFace Atlas stem, bars, front chainring, seat/seatpost and grips
XT rear shifter
SLX rear deraileur
carbon Rockguardz frame protector
Fork is set to 120mm

Attachments

• Anthem2.jpg
    Anthem2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 969

jointhedotz":3t2mhkke said:

Not really just discussing parts on the bikes that have been posted. If you'd rated the marin and given info on yours it probably wouldn't of gone dead for so long.

Re:

9/10 for the Giant.

As my last post got bombed, here's one of my current rides:

16" Dialled Alpine Mk II 853
SLX Crank
Blackspire 34t Chainring
LX Rear Shifter
SLX Rear 9 Speed Mech
Rockshox Pike 454's
Hope Pro II's laced to Sun Ditch Witch Rims
Maxxis Advantage Rubber
Hope Mono Minis Front & Rear
185mm Rotors
E13 Chainguide
Answer Pro Taper Bars
Hussefelt 60mm Stem
Charge Seatpost
Nukeproof Electron Pedals
Da Bomb Holy Sh*t Grips

Kind Regards

Liam

Thanks for the rating on my bike! I'm a rider from the 90's (guess we all are) and like a little bling on my rides....

I won't fully answer because I already posted my ride...but I'd rate that a 9/10. All I would change is the seat & seatpost, mainly because of the color of the post and a lower profile seat would look rad. I dig the chain guide and the rear derailleur cable. Looks like a fun ride

TAOS_LTS":3v93xhh5 said:
kyle888":3v93xhh5 said:
Jointhedotz we need a scorw out of 10 for kev-w's Marin? And info about the on-one.

Ha!

So I assume no one wants to rate the Marin and that is why Jointhedotz skipped on by??

2/10 (8/10) because you can still actually ride it ;)

swap the stem for one with less rise. Upgrade the brakes/shifters to XT which should be cheap....easy to source here or ebay. Same with the rear wheel/cassette...headset should be easy to find too....don't rebuild that one....

The hi rise stem's because the frame's too small for me, hence the hi seat post too which I drop for off roading, :oops: I rebuilt the headset, I've a lathe in the garage so polished the tracks and replaced the ball races this weekend and it's ok, although I fitted a pair of wheels where the back ones off centered somewhat and the axle has a shoulder at one side so I can't shift the cones along, so I'm currently rebuilding the stx-rc hubs again with the intention of trueing the wheel.

I missed my weekend ride though :(

This is a fun thread, and I think this is a good spot to jump in.

I'm giving the Dialled Alpine Mk II 10/10 because it just looks right.

Also, it's 853, just like my Rocky...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 834
I like that RM a lot. Looks well speedy - 9/10 with a point knocked off for a non-driveside photo

Mine (though the Reverb is back now):
E5wk0uU.jpg

just a humble kona from a humbug

give the RM a 10 as thats what I rode for years...till I went back to the explosif...well, Kona is about 5 miles from the CN border in WA so more "canada" than USA

Yes, that is a 650b shock and front wheel with 26er in the back...it keeps me "afloat"

853 and i ride it as much as my Ti lynskey

I can't rate FS bike sorry......but give the color a 10! "for most easter egg-like appearance"

Attachments

• kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 782
Back