Show us yer FSR's

Congrats Gazzalodi for ur FSR DH ! It looks awesome !!!

Others, be aware I'am selling my Sharkfin.... Please see adds thread...

Some action shots from the Italian Vinschgau. Fantastic trails of S1-S2 after surviving 1200+ height meters with 32x34 gear... Nice lap of honour for my FSR.

1715483-u2gzxkhd43gw-p1100487-large.jpg

1715487-4ck4yz84b5l4-p1100304-large.jpg

1715486-fnusksn4l7tv-p1100594-large.jpg

1715492-sq8wrhnuxx19-p1100578-large.jpg

Re:

Have taken my mine to wales a few times this year, and well going to complete strip down rebuild.

A local powder company I use for Jagaur parts said he would shot blast and powder coat my frame for £40 so going for a Kawasaki green with black highlights, new decals (where can I get them) single front ring, 10 speed (I don't know if I can do this please confirm) get my hope brakes serviced new hoses, as for shock and fronts not sure have marzoocchi bomber jr t, and a for float rear would like to get more travel so may have to source a betd linkage? Suggestions welcome please

Re:

Personally, I wouldn't have my frame powder coated. It adds weight as well as thickness where it doesn't need to be, such as inside threads, bearing/bushing press in surfaces, dropouts, etc. I have seen, over a few decades, to many people do it to motorcycle frames only to hate it afterward.

If where me, I would take advantage of the aluminum frame and look more into anodizing.

Back