Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

That's a definite 'I smell shiiittte' face if I've ever saw wan.

After slaving over a hot grill all morning I finally managed to wrestle the tea cup out of Keith's hands and kicked him out of the kitchen to go for a ride. We had a grand total of 2 riders for this edition of Clubbytrails, which is one more than we've managed before at this time of year.
Once Keith had finally got all his layers on, we headed up the road and then into the old Panmure estate and up to Crombie Country Park. Even after all the recent rain, the last few cold nights had firmed things up nicely and we even had a nice top layer of snow to enjoy. After a wee spin round the loch we headed down (hill at 36mph on fatbikes) for a quick loop round the top of Carnoustie before heading into Barry Buddon ranges.

In the ranges Keith made a new friend, who reminded us a bit of Rob.

Untitled by Steven Clubb, on Flickr

and also finally found a set of scales capable of handling his stature.

After a tour of the abandoned light houses and firing ranges, Keith had a failed audition for the new series of Gary Tank Commander.

We then headed into Carnoustie and out along the beach to Easthaven before Keith had to stop to drain the earlier tea from his system, again ( I think he has a prostate problem :shock: )

A (not so) quick spin up the draggy road up death, led us back home.
All in all, 26 fun miles.
Cheers Keith.

Nice one. You had the weather for it anyways. Sorry I missed it but just couldn't commit the travelling time. Had to make do with a wee spin on the ss cc and test out the new winter guards.

Attachments

• IMAG0640web.jpg
    IMAG0640web.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 289
that was a cracking day out Clubby, ride certainly had a mix of everything.

and the breakfast was fantastic!

heres to the next one!

not long till the next breakfast :) looks a great run.. enjoyed a few miles in the freezing sun, a bit of ice still on the lesser roads, all good fun, tis great when the wind just fecks right off

Back