Show us what you did today, thread

Yes, a while back now. I'm not quite so risky now with a family. If it was the sea and its creatures it was work but the desert and dogs in the cold was all fun.

Jamie

highlandsflyer":1jcf6s89 said:
..and that Surly looks lovely. I don't normally go for matching rims, but that is because I normally see them on hipster fixies on the Regent's Canal. That actually looks quite agricultural, like the old fergie wheels used to be painted the same grey as the body.

Lucky miss with the trees! I remember commenting on a thread about lights that I always used at least two, one aimed up to illuminate oncoming low branches.

When you are off piste, as it were in terms of not being at a trail centre or frequently used trail, you have to expect the unexpected at all times.

..as I found out putting my range rover into the bog the other day.

this looks very MF like........ :cool:

Attachments

• MF-surly.JPG
    MF-surly.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 288
Is that your Pugsley mate!
Looks lovely :)
I have a set of those Darryl rims in black that I have yet to build up. I am about to chabge mine from white to ......???? indecision, its the only colour I can decide upon, indecision :)

Jamie

Re:

Hey Jamie,

no, i almost bought it, but ended up buying the Salsa Ti instead :facepalm:

grey/greys are my favourite colour/s, and my first ever job was on a tractor, so grey Fergies have a special place in my heart, and that's the first thing the Pug made me think of when i saw it!

it is very cool though, would love to have a go on one!

Mike

Yeah, velofrog you should come along to the ride up out of Contin on the Puffer trails on the 5th December, ride whatever.

Oh yeah, I must also mention something which I forgot to point out when I posted the pictures earlier this week. The pictures tagged with BM then a number are Brians (epicycle) pictures that I copied from his flickr. Just they were better than mine ;)

Jamie

I almost bought a Surly fat bike from a guy in Inverness a while back. He had someone else on the way to look at it and I got there first. I should not have been so polite to let him wait for the other guy to have first dibs, but shit happens.

If I remember right it was orange, or was it green?

Yeah, come along guys, as Brian says, ride whatever, and we can rustle up a bike or two if needed.
If theres a couple coming I might bring the gas and a pot of chilli :)

Jamie

Latest posts

Back