Show us what you did today, thread

aye rob, we've never camped yet but do a annual trip, generally overnighters in bothies (and cheating with B&Bs)

my mate plays in a ceilidh band in Rum regularly and has been keen to explore it, tbh Rum doesn't look like the ideal track but we worked out a route which was going to involve a fair push section, tho the weather looks like a dampener, literally

did you ever get the sewing machine out and make some bags? nearly started cutting material the other night to make a handle bag harness but worked out that the alpkit airlok dual dry bag that I use only really needed some custom webbing straps to secure to the forks

Re:

Later in the year when the Origami and biking has been temp put on hold I'll be doing gentler pursuits
for a wee while (getting the sewing machine out) and getting all Blue Peter like :)

Let us know if you are taking orders Rob ;)

I got the Merckx finished today and made some progress with the DB, so it should make an appearance at GT.

Pic of the Merckx.

IMG_0659_zpsuvqb4mwf.jpg

More available in the build thread.

Looks brilliant mate :)
Already checked the thread, looking really nice. Now you need to get out in the summer sun and put some miles into it ;)

Jamie

Cheers Jamie. ;)

I'm on a roll. Got the DB finished today. :D

IMG_0695_zpsakmtlwvy.jpg

Ready for GT at last. Pashley will be finished next. Now just need to get riding them as Jamie says.

firedfromthecircus":1g34zq9i said:
Oohh. You taking that to GT?

Where's the build thread? And did you change your mind about front brake late in the day?

After being bullied and badgered by the Klein brigade cause I ain't got a proper Klein like what they ave. Then yeah theres a good chance I'll take the Stumpy. Theres not a cable stop on the front fork for canties so I've still not managed to sort the brake issue (I've been trying for Specialized rigid forks) :?

What size is the headtube Rob? I'll see whats in the loft ;)
Cant promise as its been a while since the house was full of Stumies but I'll check. i have a feeling I have a pair of early 90's red ones somewhere. Bearing in mind all my frames were small, so short steerers and most were inch sizing.

Jamie

Back