Show us what you did today, thread

Are these listed as bigger diameter Alex :? or are they just thicker by standard :? Ive got quite big hands and sometimes find some grips really narrow. Ive some foam ones at present and it now feels like its just the bar.
Got a measurement ?
Cheers :cool:

Got so pics from Rampage for my ano bits
Red spiders are for the red hope/mavic wheelset, sticking with the silver lockrings just to give a bit of contrast
Black spiders are for the red bulbs with red lockrings :D
Red spacers are two for the 6 bolt bulb shown the 3rd is for the red wheels as it been missing for too long. Glad to get that little bit done.

I think ive forgotten to send down another ti glide spider. I needed 2 black for the purple hubs :?
Next time

Makes a good job of it doesnt he? certainly none of them were in very good condition and Craig reported a bit of corrosion here and there but i think theyve come out great
Surprised they never used black themselves for the spiders as it looks not bad at all :D

Attachments

• image (Custom).jpeg
    image (Custom).jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 386
Bullpup":1wsnj35t said:
Fantastic! Are you going to have the reservoir caps / levers done to suit?

Nope. Just the hubs. :)
Though ive a pair of new sport levers and a pair of new C2 top caps :? Not sure :? I like the idea though. Have seen a couple of anodized C2 calipers and master cylinders and that just doesnt look very good, but just the top caps and levers as you say could come out with quite a nice contrast
Problem could be the black master cylinder doesnt go with every colour and combo's might just look rubbish. Highlights aye but complete ano jobs a no. Best leaving some of it original.
in my humble onion :)

Do you think the bulb spiders look somewhat Satanic when done in black :shock:

No purposeful! I like the idea. I am tempted with as I have some black bulbs.

What tool do you use on the lock rings?

Finally figured out how to post a photo of the latest addition to the boxxer fleet!

Its going though, 22" is just too big for me (and yes the seat is at the right height for me riding it!!) spec is in readers wives!

15567034636_2243519375_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back