Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

Oocha, could have been worse though. Wish I'd found some nice soft Tarmac when I crashed.
At least you got an excuse ready for the Mrs when the Duallys turn up.

Chain went at the quick link. Not quite sure what actually broke though, but they're in my Camelbak so I'll take a look over the next few days.

Not sure about the shoulder either, doesn't feel too clever right now, but then that's not a surprise - I'll see how it feels over the next few days.

you're some man ZZ, a big spill seems to be an annual agenda... in saying that, it's just not fair when it's not your fault... fecking chains, i'd only ever broke a chain once till 10spd, another 3 times since. take it easy fella, a few vino's may relax those pains

zigzag":35tfqfus said:
Chain went at the quick link.

Was some scaremongering in the early days of thick thin rings that quick links being forced apart could be an issue. I know SRAM 10 spd joining links are single use.
Have to say, it's been a long time since I've snapped a chain that's not been related to a bad shift or mangled mech.
Hope the shoulder is just aches and pains and nothing worse.

Great pics K! Enjoying the look of steely determination not to get your tootsies wet. I'll be there... soon... ish.

fitted some raceface grips to my saracen yesterday , best grips i've ever used tbh . there a bit thicker than usual but there sooo bloody comfy :LOL:

Back