Show us what you did today, thread

Yes I know, I cant measure bike frames worth toffee but that one is 22" or very nearly. I will be measuring frames to your precision standards Dyna from now on, lesson learned. :oops:
Anyhoo did the too wee frame ever get built, i was too busy having a strop to notice :oops:
Sorry

boxxer":nro86hfx said:
Snip at £50....

Whole bike ? if so Aye. I do need a bike to use as a shopper//commuter. ~Its the same shopping/commuter ive been after for a while, in fact the reason i joined here.
Might be a problem getting it though as ive no transport. Would you be in Glasgow or nearabouts any time soon :?

Re:

Full bike Andy!

I'm in East Kilbride Weds to Friday most weeks... Sure I could get it closer to Glasgow without too much hassle...

The drive train is remarkably unworn only slight issues are that the handlebars are rusty but I'll chuck in another set of steel bars and the front shifter is sticky but I'll have a look at that... Wheels prob need trued a touch but they are ok...

Still want it then drop me a PM

Craig

Today I made some more progress on my (now know what it is) Pantera hybrid road/ commuter. Finally managed to fix the crankset on, used a 105 V1 68mm octalink bb and it fitted great. Few bits left to do but getting it's break in ride this Saturday coming. Sorry about the tyre glare :D

dyna-ti":3pcw6phy said:
boxxer":3pcw6phy said:
Snip at £50....

Whole bike ? if so Aye. I do need a bike to use as a shopper//commuter. ~Its the same shopping/commuter ive been after for a while, in fact the reason i joined here.
Might be a problem getting it though as ive no transport. Would you be in Glasgow or nearabouts any time soon :?

dyna-ti":3pcw6phy said:
Rob but stop being greedy

Re: Re:

boxxer":2gnsoj6o said:
Full bike Andy!

I'm in East Kilbride Weds to Friday most weeks... Sure I could get it closer to Glasgow without too much hassle...

The drive train is remarkably unworn only slight issues are that the handlebars are rusty but I'll chuck in another set of steel bars and the front shifter is sticky but I'll have a look at that... Wheels prob need trued a touch but they are ok...

Still want it then drop me a PM

Craig

Aye no problem Craig. I can bus it to EK and ride back. My sister works in the center so i might be even able to wrangle a lift back with it from her.

I just need something that fits my 6'3 ness. The Ti is just too blingy and even blind thieves couldnt fail to notice it and i do my shopping in an area of high eastern eu residents most of whom appear to be involved in some criminal activity or other. But thats a whole nother story :?

RobMac":2gnsoj6o said:
dyna-ti":2gnsoj6o said:
boxxer":2gnsoj6o said:
Snip at £50....

dyna-ti":2gnsoj6o said:
Rob but stop being greedy

Random replies to long gone threads Rob. :? Hmmm. And i though OCP first in line for dementia.

And for your information RObert. I have ONE riding Bike ,this is ONE. ONE ONLY. Ok a couple of frames but thats it.
Ok a few boxes of things.

OK its taking over :LOL:

Thanks. Yeah it's 700c. The saddle was a tad too high in that pic as I'd just assembled some more bits on it. It's not too bad really, the stems got some rise aswell :)

Out for a trundle today. Bumped into a mouthy local. Needs to take a good, hard look at himself...

IMG_0026.JPG

Back