Show us what you did today, thread

:LOL: Does he do sea fishing too ? Away ya Bass :LOL:

Today my re ano'd bits arrived back from Rampage :D
And WOW :shock:

The red spiders are just spectacular. I loved my red wheels before but this simple little thing has elevated that to new heights.
The red nos bulb with black spider and red lockring turned out well too,pictures on this mincy camera just dont do it justice.
The purple Ti/sus black spiders do look very nice and they match quite well/ I say 'quite' as the silver lockrings just look out of place. Ive another new Ti spider ill be needing done at some time, so ill get those lockrings done in purple to match and a few spacers needing done in purple .

Hope really missed out on this one , OK maybe not red but black goes really well with everything and the surface anodizing does go a long way to offering some corrosion resistance :?

Well what do you think ? :D Our Craig has surpassed himself here.

I'm still overcome on how well the red spiders have worked :LOL: Theyve made that wheelset no mistake :cool:

Pics
Camera is OK but the purple didnt come out too well without the flash but you get that chalky looking black which is misleading because theyre really black and shiny.

Attachments

• Rampages Hope re-ano 007 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 007 (Custom).JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 727
  • Rampages Hope re-ano 008 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 008 (Custom).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 727
  • Rampages Hope re-ano 004 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 004 (Custom).JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 727
  • Rampages Hope re-ano 002 (Custom).JPG
    Rampages Hope re-ano 002 (Custom).JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 727
Re:

finished the saracen tonight :cool: thinking about doing the bars orange to match

the kona should be done tomorrow night

Latest posts

Back