Show us what you did today, thread

Lovely Jamie & epic and the usual high standard pics that make it all look very inviting and we all wish we could have been there :cool:

Ah Orkney, my second favourite Northern Isles. Shetlands more me but orkney has been visited at least twice and its great if windy.

firedfromthecircus":q9g9h3rx said:
Nice Jamie. Brings back memories as I had my honeymoon in Orkney. Lovely place. ;)

I dont think Jamie and Brian had those activities in mind :?

Hi guys
Thanks for the nice words, it really was one of those days/rides where everything falls into place and it ends up being special.
I love my Trucker and all its gears but Brian was running his 29'er singlespeed and he put me to shame. We had a laugh though ;)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":3p3pavpm said:
...I love my Trucker and all its gears but Brian was running his 29'er singlespeed and he put me to shame...

Jamie's bike was adorned with a full set of panniers with more windage than the Cutty Sark. Sooner him than me into the headwinds.

On the other hand maybe this proves my assertion that single speeders can't use gears... :)

Re:

I went to the Commonwealth Games road race today and braved the monsoon.
I've sorted through a fraction of the photos I took. Here's a few ...

Glued to the box watching that.

Emma Pooley's ride was brilliant, and that Archibald lass is going to be a star one day.

Back