Show us what you did today, thread

The Ken":1ffc59t0 said:
were you on the actual path or on the rocks by the shore :)

Both TK I followed the route as per the sign posts, I carried the bike quite a lot especialy as I got closer to St Andrews. Also I had to cycle back to Elie to get the car. I was on the go for a bit over 5.5 hours.

Re:

hope your feeling better Rob that looked sore- have walked a bit of the coast route and it did seem quite bity- the road from st andrews to elie is a good one up over and down- my old stomping ground but not sure I would have fancied it after your day out!

Re:

Im just in from a 1.5 hour high speed XC S/S ride in the dark with no lights :facepalm:
I was in my civvies and I got soaked to the skin in fact Im sitting here in the scud the noo.
Pictures to follow :shock:

It was in aid of the charity thing which is TOMORROW
I was parking the car up on a section of the route for later, then cycled home.

ok back to tents, I was looking at this WC...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wild-Country-Co ... B00C4UJ3WU

Mainly for biking, is 2.6 kg too much on a bike? Almost a full KG over the standard zephros 2 man but takes up to 3 which means I can use it with both boys. It is a very snug 3 man as these designs usually are but I know it is lighter than the vango banshee and coleman equivilent, so kg for buck seems really good.

anyone seen or used one?

Re:

The review does not recommend as a 3 man but kids take up less space.
I have a similar single loop 2 man that is 1.8Kg that I bought for cycle camping which has done me proud. If the kids haul their share of the kit 2.6kg should be fine but if your the only packmule I'd look for something lighter ;)

Back