Show us what you did today, thread

Its about time Dyna that you applied your woodworking skills to a bike component, afterall this is a bike forum. look forward to seeing it. You might be able to break into a bike sub market with bespoke wooden fat bike mudguards.

Upgraded chainset on workmates GT Tempest from shyte Saracen (don't ask !) one , to XT . Only snag was I forgot hollowtec fixing bolts . :roll: Luckily he can't ride it yet as he's after a GT saddle . I suggested he should start saving ! :LOL:

Is there no a "what did you do today" thread on the national site, if not there should be as we get all these interesting comments from all over the shop. South Downs as last post hails froms a great place but definitely not in MacRetro Land :D

Dyna, get making bike bits out of wood as gmac shows. Loads of folk make bespoke furniture, but no many make bike stuff !

The Ken":3fwsp3me said:
I like it when other areas post here Velo, shows we are inclusive and not grumpy stay out of my region types ;)
Agreed.

article-0-0BF0858A00000578-196_634x400.jpg

Ah, fair enough V. Lost in translation a bit.

I like to think we're always happy to welcome any lost souls that happen to wander over the virtual border to MacRetro land.

Back