Show us what you did today, thread

Dinnae listen tae thon philistines! Looking braw, does the enabler differ from the fork V gave you? Has it a bigger a-c?

kaiser":1t68x8n4 said:
Dinnae listen tae thon philistines! Looking braw, does the enabler differ from the fork V gave you? Has it a bigger a-c?
Aye it does, proper 29er fork. A-C is 468, whereas the original Surly (Moonlander I think?) 26 fork that I borrowed from V was 447. It made a fair difference, a lot less pedal strikes with the 29er fork.

Aye I remember fat mary looking a wee bit tight, shes looking alot slacker noo :p Salsa forks are lovely!

Managed to see some blue skies on today's ride, makes for a pleasant experience

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Road ride for me today too, felt really good to be out in.......moderate weather and daylight. Bittersweet though it was, see Strava thread :facepalm:

11856618285_2175eec26f.jpg
11857050304_aa3ec6aea4.jpg

Made a mudguard :D
Indian Mahogany, laminated from 12-15 pieces of long grain, but of glue and some shaping ,Clamped in a too quick made male/female former

Wanna see ? :D Do a pic tomorrow
Course just a prototype to look at its shape and whether it will be short, full length, supported on rods or just fixed on the fork,seatstay bridge :?

I had an idea for 1950's fins in my head :? that became an idea akin to dragon type jaggy backbone type of thing. Im always pants at explaining this type of thing
Maybe a final sheet in snakewood or some other extremely exotic hardwood :?

Or some plain ones with retrobike laser'd in ;) Options options options

Back