Show us what you did today, thread

That really is a lovely shade of blue :cool:
I dont mind 29'ers, I've just found that usually for the frame to fit my vertically challenged stature that the frame is not quite right. I've really only tried a couple and had the 1X1 with 29'ers but all round just felt better as a 26'er. I looked at making it 650b but at the time it was quite expensive, probably cheaper now that its the new 29''. Thats why I'll do the cheaper conversion in January when the Dirt Wizards hit our shore. They will make the 1X1 have a 3 inch tyre but the carcass size means it will be the equivelent as a 650b. Worth a try as the minimum size rim needed is 35mm and my Spank Stiffy's are 42mm.
I would like to have a ride on a tiny Karate Monkey though.

Jamie

The History Man":3h1ire75 said:
Evening. Been watching from afar.

That last post was in another language yes?

Mostly 'Surly' but also some 'Modern' thrown in too.

Quite a few of us are multi-lingual up here. ;)

It's OK. We wouldn't expect you to understand. :LOL: :LOL:

well i went round 7 different bike shops today , i even found a rear orange wildgripper to pair up with my front at the bike station :D so i flung it over my shoulder and had a wee blast up aurthurs seat :LOL:

My apologies The History Man :oops: :)
I just reread that trying to imagine what someone other than Barry or the macretro's who know me and my rides, would have read or thought. Yes it does sound a bit bizzare but while it still makes sense to me, I do understand it was maybe a bit too much info :shock:
and a monkey with spank stiffy's, well there would be a ride worth taking ;)

Jamie

:LOL:

Do I get to be an honorary mac retro for a night as I've got an Alves?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 98
Having a lovely Alves might well make you King of The Macretro's
well, for a night, or two ;)
More info and pics of this lovely bike please :)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":afb53b1v said:
Looks like a lovely day down your way eck.
Perfect views and hows the bike riding?

Jamie

it rides great jamie , roll's really fast and the lefty soaks up all the bumps perfectly. it does need better brakes tho :LOL:

Back