Show us what you did today, thread

mikee":3ttus4uv said:
G
is that like an area of small statley homes ?

get some rigids on it

What i was thinking, Lord Gmac of Lanark :shock:, nice grass too, and slabs, garden furnature and plants :)

Noticed a bike amongst all that, great job but as with Mikee i'd have rigids on it, personal choice but suspension forks detract from the pureness of single speed.

You can get single speed full sussers but thats just daft.

Started spraying the Clockwork earlier, this is a partial respray so not a full strip down, still has the forks and bars attached, must have lost my touch with the spray cans as it's turning out crap :roll:, a rough bit on the seattube is still visable through the orange top coat despite spending ages sanding it, sprayed the white on the top tube and it was run city, was so discusted i lost the rag, threw the frame on the garage floor, bars spun round and chipped the top tube :x so the paint will need to be left to harden fully and be sanded down to the metal, i know, i'm a fanny :roll:

No pics as i'm sick of the sight of it.

jimihendrix":kpwm3wwy said:
mikee":kpwm3wwy said:
G
is that like an area of small statley homes ?

get some rigids on it

What i was thinking, Lord Gmac of Lanark :shock:, nice grass too, and slabs, garden furnature and plants :)

Noticed a bike amongst all that, great job but as with Mikee i'd have rigids on it

yeah, the gardens come on nice, did a good job of painting that big gabble end :LOL:
Mrs. gmac has put lot of effort into trimming that big bush :LOL: :LOL:

the rigids are a serious consideration, once the original 3D's from the zaskar have visited a powder coater, the gt forks currently on the zaskar may head that way..

that's chatelherault hunting lodge, sits up above Hamilton with some trail behind it. the duke of hamilton was one decadent mo fo, his palace was a very short ride away. the hunting lodge has it's own leopard run, gives you somewhere to exercise your big cats

So after a load of swearing, tantrums and Hulk impressions i managed to get the part respray on the Clockwork done to a reasonable standard and built back up with new chain, cables etc.

Some before during and after pics.

SAM_0332.jpg

Stone chips and scratches sanded out, this was before the spinning bars and the bouncing off the garage floor incident.
SAM_0427.jpg

SAM_0428.jpg

SAM_0429.jpg

jimihendrix":3jquojhc said:
So after a load of swearing, tantrums and Hulk impressions i managed to get the part respray on the Clockwork done to a reasonable standard and built back up with new chain, cables etc.

looks a job very well done :cool:

clubby":3tphe1ff said:
Jimi, how's the rts build going?

It's on hold for now, needing a fair bit of money spent, wheel build plus a whole load of bits and bobs, spending money on the car at the moment, will get the RTS done though.

gmac123":33olyi5j said:
jimihendrix":33olyi5j said:

looks a job very well done :cool:

Cheers man ;)

Latest posts

Back