Show us what you did today, thread

kaiser":3un6xa1v said:
New project arrived.......... :D

7415651722_48c6404092_b.jpg

more pics please. :cool:

Everyones gone green :LOL:
where did you get it Kaiser? not too expensive i hope :)

Where did you go today mikee :D you should get some panniers and do a tour of Scotland[unless youve already done that :oops:]

Had my first bit of Kobe cow.
Not a lot of change from £20 and tbh i wasnt impressed to the size and as a burger is just a burger ,though it was juicy as hell and the first time ive ever had a medium cooked burger.
I think id still have preferred a nice organic fillet :cool:

Is that yours Mikee? Looks nice, is it considered a classic noo?

Gazz, pics coming soon, just need to finish a couple of other things before I make a start on this.

Andy, I got it off of the Guv, and yes it was a nice price :D Not the most pristine example, but it means I will hopefully ride it more rather than worrying about the paint (see last FAT I had).

A guy from work has had a Kobe steak in Japan and one here. He says there is no comparisson, not even close. I think it was the Grill on the corner he got it. Saying that you still get a good steak in the Grill. Best steak I had in Glasgow was in the wee back room in the Drum and Monkey years ago and downstairs in Rab Ha's.

We had a meal in that back room, was fantastic, about 15 years back, played tekken inbetween courses on their ps2

I would imagine western kobe beef is just a cow hosed down with tennents

managed the single speed test run, all good

DSC01294.JPG by gmac123, on Flickr

need a longer set post, gearing wise the 36x15 was perfect on the flat track & road, but like weight training on the longer climbs :)

ordered a 18t sprocket this morning, should do the trick

DSC01298.JPG by gmac123, on Flickr

Back