Scottish version of L'Eroica - now The Bravo Scozia Ride

K, if you live north of Drumochter give me a shout. Im stockpiling some suspects. Or as Velo suggests go skip diving..

Foxfan":18ghj156 said:
...Its the slow ones I am concerned about. At least in June there is plenty of daylight...

Oh don't worry about that, I always get to where I'm going. :)

1463449_579571218764902_1067118935_n.jpg

velomaniac":fb7rttgx said:
You the organiser has the final say of course but as a self confessed incomer, remember where you are ;)

The man has lived here longer than I have been on the planet. I reckon 47 years qualifies him to decide how to honour our culture.

Before you start slapping wrists for perceived slights on anyone highlandsflyer please remember that conversation was over a week ago and a lot has been said since. Quoting stuff after the event and omitting anything subsequently said is not on. Foxfan has not taken umbridge, at anything I said so I fail to see why you need drag it up now !

I reckon it is a mistake to move the cut off back and dismiss MTBs. Stagger the start and have all the 'moderns' away first if needs be, but limiting the number of participants for a first event seems like a shot in the foot.

Sixty miles on the terrain in question riding boneshakers is rather off putting, never mind the idea of trying to dance at the end of it all!

velomaniac":9ypyxgcf said:
Before you start slapping wrists for perceived slights on anyone highlandsflyer please remember that conversation was over a week ago and a lot has been said since. Quoting stuff after the event and omitting anything subsequently said is not on. Foxfan has not taken umbridge, at anything I said so I fail to see why you need drag it up now !

Slapping wrists? Umbridge?

I was merely pointing out a salient fact about the man's history in the locale, for anyone who may have missed it.

'Tis a messageboard, and responses need not be time limited.

Cool your boots.

Back