RETROBIKE RESOURCES (non bike) - CAN YOU HELP?

This is the first time I've ever really told you all about myself and blown my own trumpet. I feel all embarressed and silly now.

do you want to talk about it, tell us how you feel?

I am a musician and photographer, though live I tend to play unusual instruments like didgeridoo and other unusual percussion. I can find many unusual instruments.
I am also a composer and can compose to video.

I am also a photographer and can do sporting events and prints from my vast library of images (Abstract to wildlife and motorsport)

I guess the only thing that may be of use to members is the photography...

Im a carpenter and joiner by trade and have worked on everything from listed buildings, heritage preservation, house bashing and dry docks for nuclear submarines.

Currently off the tools full time and project/contracts managing.

Im a mechanical fitter by trade, did my BSc Honours in Mech Engineering and Im now a Primavera P3 planner. So if anyone needs to plan anything to do with Oil Refinery shutdowns or maint projects, Im ya man.....

I also run a little computer geek hardware review site (in ma sig) but Ive not updated it for a while...

In addition to my post above I am now teaching photography to beginners...

These are a one day workshop type event held outdoors.

If you are interested and are in the south then let me know...

I am very very experienced with all Japanese exotic cars as i supply Jap Imports on a small scale. So anything from engines, body work and upgrades. I have many contacts in Japan in both the Auction rooms and at boy HKS, Top Secret and Panspeed.

Also i work for the Daily Mail Group and handle high level media and marketing so if you want to reach a large audience or would like advice about an event you want to organise/already organise i can help.

:D

Back