RETROBIKE RESOURCES (non bike) - CAN YOU HELP?

House design & construction. Spent the last 9 years working for an award winning eco developer running the design office.
Now back to being a scrounging student doing post grad in Oxford.

Not sure what I can offer, but a can do CAD, Particularly architectural stuff, and offer advice on building design, energy efficiency and renewables.

Used to be a marine engineer, so all those out there with a submarine that needs fixing......... :D

prob not much use to anyone on here but i build 60 litre v16 diesel engines ;)
and ex mechanic (rover dealer for 10 years and mercedes commercial for a couple of years)
so if your running a rover 75 with a merc sprinter support/race van ;) lol

rob

I'm a green roofer - I can supply, design and install any eco roof systems you can think of; sedum, grass, wildflower meadow, or fully landscaped or whatever you like.......

Supplied a green roof for the Tudor Rose (best in show) at Hampton Court this year too :D

Hotels/Hospitality - work for a group with 21 Hotels in the UK (AA Hotel Group of the year 200:cool: - My experience is mainly Conference/Events/Banqueting/Weddings (but not planning!), Restaurant, Bar.

Happy to DJ at weddings/Barmitzvahs/Funerals, but be aware that I have a penchant for The Human League, Beastie Boys and AC/DC. And I dont do requests.

Oh, and a pretty good knowledge of 50's/60's furniture designers/design.

me electrician ,builder ,furniture designer,upholsterer,cycle prof teacher plus some other stuff.ps where would i send me sannie to get ballburnished/anodised and how much. :p ps acdc yeah great riding music....back in black great stuff........who made who ......ya got me started now... :oops:

ow my god the sannie has even made it into this thread gibble the only place round here that would do your sannie is base in theford and you wont be able to afford it trust me on that there not cheap defo not cheap on big lumps of alu plus if it has an scratches it will still show them up worce ;) ;)

its been on my mind since i got it,even had quotes from local custom car builder to repair dent(about 60 quid ),i miss the red i had on my other 1 a lot and would love to get this sorted.......

Cabinet maker[read- designer/joiner/furniture maker/sculptor/turner]
part-time engineering hobbyist

Re: Available skills

Olliepen":2q04qzpr said:
Erm... I design sailing boats if anyone wants one?
Me and my best mate will happily test them for you :D
Ex-clyde racers

Back