Raleigh Record Ace

Tobias Rodriguez

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I have no need for another bike, no room for another bike but I’ve gone and bought another bloody bike 🤣
A late night evilbay browsing session resulted in me putting an offer in on a bike listed as a 1979 RRA. The listing pics were not the best, quite low res and bad lighting, I asked no questions and took a gamble, my offer was accepted 🤣. I’m happy about it though! It’s mostly original and has potential. Patina and unseen damage to be assessed on arrival. I think it’s ice green with a mix of Campy GS, SR and Weinmann components, you know the one.
Cleaning it up will keep me busy for a while, and for the money that’s alright with me.

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpeg
    IMG_2306.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 10
It looks like I’ll be getting my hands on the bike earlier than expected. The seller was going to ship it to me but asked if he could drop it off in person. Sure no problem, there is less chance of it being damaged in transit, I don’t have to reassemble it and no packaging to get rid of. So I’m meeting the seller at a train station near my house tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Last edited:
Back