Retro Animal Pro-Series Chronograph Watch W004

Took those in 'close-up' mode, in good light, using my Nokia N95 (occasionally I make calls with it too. . just for shits and giggles)..

If you still have it and are after selling it, I'd love it. :)

My W004 (that I've worn for 12 years) has just died :(

Funny - since I found it again in the loft and have stuck a divers style rubber strap on it(this has solved the original problem of banging into door frames :roll: ) it I have worn it every day. Only a serious offer would tempt me to part company.

Fair enough - if you're wearing it I guess I can't lay claim to it :)

I reckon, through some idle watching, tha the normally go for £40 or £50 on eBay.

IDB1":p1hzeqto said:
Here's mine . .

The straps went south many years ago

16042010786.jpg

And 2 for the laydeez

16042010783.jpg

16042010782.jpg

i have that yellow one also, just kitted it out with a new strap and battery :D

I've got a W001 with glow face. The face of the watch glows but the hands and number markers don't. Never seen another like it. Will post a pic when I find it from my bedroom drawer.

I had an Animal Bug but the strap rotted. Loved that watch.

Will have to dig my other two out, one is a modern one and one I got years back.

I suspect this bad boy may be the recipient of a new strap and battery soon. Forgot how awesome it looked...

16th birthday present from my sister... So 15 years old.

Edit
Had a spare battery on the mantlepiece for my 'Animal Slick' watch that I bought about 3 years ago.
Fitted it in to the old watch and nothing.
:cry:
Worst part is the newer watch has an identical movement to the old one, but I don't think I'm brave enough to attempt a swap. Wonder how much a watch shop would charge me.

Attachments

• IMGP4747.jpg
    IMGP4747.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4,368
I do like Animal watches. Think my first one was an SAS one (surfers against sewers). Still wear a W010 most days, excellent watch. Got a titanium one I wear for work too, will have to check it's model number.

Latest posts

Back