Rene HERSE Cycles tech info.

Just as with any tyres you'll have people telling you it is God's answer to cycling and some will disagree. I've seen people unhappy with RH road tyres, from them being unfittable to feeling just like...most other tyres. The thing is when the price tag is larger you convince yourself it couldn't be any better, even if it isn't so.

Just as with any tyres you'll have people telling you it is God's answer to cycling and some will disagree. I've seen people unhappy with RH road tyres, from them being unfittable to feeling just like...most other tyres. The thing is when the price tag is larger you convince yourself it couldn't be any better, even if it isn't so.
That's the American dream right there. AFAIK Jan Heine snatched the brand and the patents from Lily Herse his wife shortly after he died for a song. Fair play, but I really don't think he's done the name or the brand any favours with the nonsense spouted over the past few years. I bet Rene is spinning on his heavenly turbo trainer at the thought.

Last edited:
Retrorockit:

"Rene HERSE Cycles is a builder of custom Touring CX Gravel and Tandem bikes. They're located in Colorado US.
They're coming from a background of traditional road racing bikes. Center pull brakes, rigid bikes, etc.

I'm not plugging their products"

Did ye, aye?

Attachments

• 5dGmYdT-4125522347.gif
    5dGmYdT-4125522347.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Yes, and pie charts, with log tables. I'm hoping to get an invite to the factory out of it, or at least a few freebie promotional RH items ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ƒ We'll probably end up exchanging Xmas cards and holiday photos...
That would be like having the cable guy as a correspondent. Are you my friend?

Latest posts

Back