RALEIGH MUSTANG

mary bain

Dirt Disciple
white and red mustang 2 careful owner's gents bike that has served me well in the 9 years i have owned, lee alloy brake leavers, mud terrain tires, and has a rear gear sprocket guard, great 1980's-90's bike, very clean original bike and works as should the bike doesn't have suspension sad and reluctant sale, but like the others having to sell as i'm due to move soon.

£45 O.N.O

for more information please feel free to PM or email me and I will email photo's as yet again I cant post on forum for some reason. thank you

for sale in FORFAR SCOTLAND not far 40 mins away from Dundee could deliver at extra cost, 2 hours away from Glasgow sorry could not deliver to Glasgow or Edinburgh

Re:

Size and pictures would help a lot, often a bit of interest in these early MTB's on here.
Pictures have to be up loaded to a site like Flickr or photobucket, then copy and paste the URL onto the thread.

Photobucket auto resizes for bulletin boards.

Re: I would if.....................

well i would if i could post pictures, and i have said i will e'mail photo's. i don't have the time or the knowledge to re-size pictures, the bike does sit tall on 26" tires. i don't know the very spec's other than the listed already.

Back