Orange. Sorted, thanks.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all. A short term financial disaster meant I had to sell a lot of gear recently including my Orange Elite project. :(

Good news is that I've got some wedge coming in soon (god bless you christmas over time) so will be in a position to replace my retro fleet.

Quite fancy another Orange Prestige or if there's non about another Clockwork. Needs to be either 19 or 21" and date from 1991 to 1994. Doesn't need to be mint but I don't want to repaint so resonable original paint a must. Orange/white fade prefered but I'll consider other colours.

Anyone got anything?

I have a 94 clockwork frame that will be available soon, possibly with some f7's and an orange stem. the frame is in good nick, has been powdercoated red at some stage in it's history and I left it like that as the finish is really good. I applied some new grahics from gil_m in the original style. it's a 19"
...any good?

Re: Orange Prestige or Clockwork frame or full bike.

Got one if your still looking ,in the for sale bit,1993 prestige silver full bike suntour xc pro etc,pace RC30

Re:

Blimey, that's a fair old thread resurection! I got both a Prestige and a Clockwork since but will have a look at yours.

Re: prestige

Lol! Yes it is sorry,don't really want to part with it but get married in a few weeks and need some euros!.thamks for the reply and thanks for looking:)

Back