Show us your Gravel Bikes / committee meeting

If I had to have a gravel bike I'd have rons alumalith

View attachment 887200
I wouldn't. Nice enough to look but not a practical all year round multi terrain bike. For me, the modern gravel bike idea, or maybe call it a disc-braked 1x cross bike, is what I waited over a decade for. The clay where I live makes rim brakes and front mechs practically unrideable off-road for half the year.

Very happy with mine, takes a bunch of camping gear nicely (and still rides nice when weighted down) plus it sends hard on loose and crunchy surfaces, whilst remaining comfortable over longer distances. It has adjustable geometry, but I have to admit that the couple of times I've tried swapped about the front about I've struggled to really be able to tell much difference (although, to be fair, I've not had it long and I've only tried a couple of times).

Attachments

• 15353317.jpg
    15353317.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 3
I wouldn't. Nice enough to look but not a practical all year round multi terrain bike. For me, the modern gravel bike idea, or maybe call it a disc-braked 1x cross bike, is what I waited over a decade for. The clay where I live makes rim brakes and front mechs practically unrideable off-road for half the year.
Front mechs?

Back