New game, guess the song

lumos2000":3ebfv1e1 said:
I was thinking of De La Soul - Ring Ring Ring but the original is by Curiosity Killed The Cat - Name And Number ?

No.

As something of an aside - the wonders of modern technology meant I was able to reply with several "No"s whilst at the gym - brought to you, today, by the letters 'B' and 'Z'.

Which tells us a few things... the road to recovery is long and littered with dreams, busted egos and pain. My final set of squats was a single with 140k - a decent, controlled single, ass-to-grass - but a single all the same. One, truly is, the loneliest number...

Anyhoo, I kinda thought this would be dead easy and people would get it within minutes, so not wanting it to drag on longer than necessary, and ruin the flow - another clue: this song was the theme to a film from the late 90s. The image, is a clip from the same film, at a point quite apposite to the title and, kinda, meaning of the song.

Go...

Ballad of Peter Pumpkin head, The crash test dummies :?:

I know it isn't but it was the weirdest one I could find :LOL: :LOL:

The History Man":h3t4kfao said:
Did I read the wrong clue? Re gym etc

No that was just total randomness for the sake of total randomness. The clue directly followed the word "clue".

kermitgreenkona88":6qt75umj said:
"When You Say Nothing at All" – Ronan Keating

Nope.

Ok, 'nuther clue time. So theme to a film, late 90s, genre scifi / noir.

Back