New British build - D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X. FINISHED Pics P7-8

Re: New British build - it's gonna be slow I think

I also have the choice of an X-Lite Cross Country Specific bar or an X-Lite titanium bar, but I think they're a bit too shiny when compared to the crankset and seatpost + I think I prefer the black bars 'n brakes/shifters to match the black chainstays...

Re: New British build - it's gonna be slow I think

Regan is spot on about the seatpost. Perfect. A red one would be too much I think. Black bars are fine, though the Ti ones might be nice. Little bit of work with a scotchbrite pad could dull them down a bit. I wouldn't go red with the red stem. Again, too much.

Looks great so far though. Gonna be a peach once it's finished. :cool:

The big question is what colour cable outers? :LOL:

Re:

Leave the steerer, put some red spacers on :) , it'll be comfortable and have more red.

RBG

Re: New British build - D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X. FINISHED Pics P7

Wow! That really looks the business mate and if it rides just half as well as it looks you won't stop grining :cool: ..

By the way where on earth did you get that cool wall hanger from as i'm so in need of one for my shed ..

Re: New British build - D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X. FINISHED Pics P7

Muddy paw":onbkrl9f said:
Wow! That really looks the business mate and if it rides just half as well as it looks you won't stop grining :cool: ..

By the way where on earth did you get that cool wall hanger from as i'm so in need of one for my shed ..

Thanks. The hanger is a Cycloc. I think I bought it from CRC or Wiggle.

Latest posts

Back