Sorted Chris King 1-1/8 black

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Hi all, as above I’m after a headset. It’s for a rider so happy to take something with a bit of patina. Would even consider just a top race and cover as I have a serviceable bottom race, cap and crown race. Cheers J.

Thanks for the reply. That could be just what I’m after. Could I have a pic or two? And a price please? Cheers J

Here are some pics. It's actually absolutely mint. Not a mark on it externally, just some on the inside of the cups from frame removal and some on the bottom of the crown race also from removal.

Now I have a dilemma. I thought I had 2, this one and a taper lock one which was also as new, in fact the base plate and taper lock was new, but I can't find it at the moment.

I wanted to hang on to one, but therein lies my dilemma. I don't recall selling the other one so need to have a rummage to locate it.

Attachments

• PSX_20240925_233906.jpg
    PSX_20240925_233906.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 1
  • PSX_20240925_233932.jpg
    PSX_20240925_233932.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 1
That one looks very fresh! I’m thinking that might start me on a whole new journey of upgrades to match in with the condition of the headset 😂.

It’s looking like I’ve managed to track down the bits I need to assemble a full black headset. With the bits I’m getting and the bits I have, it should work. It will have bits from 3 individual incomplete headsets though 😂.

Back