Mountain Mayhem 2015 - Team coordination and sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

I don't think Wiggle were actually lined up to be the main sponsor this year. I seem to recall they had signed a three year agreement which would have ended last year.

Pat said that they were in negotiations with two or three new main sponsors. Apparently Go Outdoors were lined up to come on board next year in some sponsorship capacity.

After the other unnamed sponsor pulled out at the last minute, the chief executive at Go Outdoors offered to come in a year early and effectively rescue the event from potential cancellation.

I see the new sponsor as a really positive one and it makes sense for them to push biking events bearing in mind they launched their own bike brand last year.

It might mean there will be more "bike" shop sellers there too now as didn't wiggle stop them all from coming?

I'll Hopefully be about this year and will try to get to the toy flying contest at Bristol on the Sunday, instead of using up bedspace in Gloucester Royal :oops: :)

Re:

1 Space now available on our four man team

Unfortunately Slmracing has had to pull out so if you you want to join me mrship and DICKO10 in a four man team send me a pm to arrange things

Thanks
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back