Marin palisades trail

Re: marin palisades

I'm looking at around 80 pound possibly 100 depending on condition.
Got to be either 18inch frame or 19.
I know marin go for around 60 - 100 standard spec I don't mind a few scratches as long as it's good condition & is rideable.
I really miss riding my retro marin since my last one got stolen I want to keep the 90s alive don't like all these fancy modern stuff I like my retro keep it simple but reliable marins.
Kind Regards
Lee

Re:

You'll probably be able to get a Palisades Trail for that sort of amount if you're patient and scan eBay, Gumtree, etc. regularly. But you're less likely to get delivery: too many sellers are wary of dishonest buyers. If you could live with a 17.5" frame there's a Bear Valley, with delivery offered, here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marin-Bear-V ... SwUHRccXbP.

Try the 'MTB Wanted' section here, too.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: marin palisades

Thanks for your message
Im after a palisades trail really I know there's not much difference between the two but I will know lol.
Most people on ebay won't do delivery because of cost aswell.
I'll keep searching there's bound to be one somewhere just got to be patient.
Kind Regards
Lee

Re:

Whereabouts are you? I'm just starting putting one together from a frame and forks I bought last year, just before buying another complete Marin and didn't get round to it before things got busy. I'll measure it tomorrow.

Back