MacRetro Trading Post

On the subject of stems, ive a red hope one, 110mm 0 rise and oversized bar-31.8mm.
Great condition £35 posted to macretro
I just dont fancy ebaying it :? tbh with the horrible overpricedness that it is.
£80 for a stem is a pisstake. Compared to a brake or such with the myriad of small parts etc a one piece cnc is equivalent price :?

Dont make sense.

A DMT diamond stone selling also. Got a new fine and this is surplus.
Very well used ,Lots of life in it still.
Fine grit.

£22 posted Sco
If interested let me know as im doing a run of the spares on ebay and some spare tools going up there too.

Attachments

• RIMG1167 (Small).JPG
    RIMG1167 (Small).JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 340
  • RIMG1168 (Small).JPG
    RIMG1168 (Small).JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 340
  • RIMG1170 (Small).JPG
    RIMG1170 (Small).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 340
Re:

anyone got a lefty on here ? i've got a front wheel here that i'll never need mavic x317 black rim lefty hub, no bearings and it had a few missing spokes when i got it so it might be needing trued ?

if anyone wants it they can have it if you can pick it up :cool:

Re:

Ah'm no the only one wae a Lefty, clubby has one tae. But he's doing his conjugal duties by whisking his beloved off tae New Zealand on honeymoon. Lucky bastirt.

Actually I've got 2 Leftys and 3 Lefty wheels, oh, and a spare hub. Don't want to be greedy and grab anither wan.............unless....yer desperate tae get rid.
Ye'll need tae come ower tae Blairadam sometime tae ride the new trails me, Keith and Aaron have made in there.

am no in a hurry, i'll never use it so just wanting to see it go to where it'll be used lol i can strip it down if you just want the hub ? i have the axle bolt and end cap sitting tae

Dunno if anybody is into their hi-fi gear.

Selling my musical fidelity xray v8 cd player and triple x power supply. In mint condition.

Cost over a grand new, looking for £400 ono. Plus secure courier costs.

PM me for pics etc.

Back