MacRetro Trading Post

See the Lefty forks, I have often thought about fitting one to my 1X1. Do you just need a headset specific for the fork and then the lefty setup or is there more to it?
Would a lefty take a Dirt Wizard tyre at 2.75?

Just a couple of thoughts :)

Jamie

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":2c1mc237 said:
Thanks Eck, I'll take it aff yer hands nae bother unless someone else pops up on here that needs it. Best leave it laced up though.

nae bother, when are you next down this way ?

Jamiedyer":1xds08fc said:
See the Lefty forks, I have often thought about fitting one to my 1X1. Do you just need a headset specific for the fork and then the lefty setup or is there more to it?
Would a lefty take a Dirt Wizard tyre at 2.75?

Just a couple of thoughts :)

Jamie

You'd need a lefty4all or similar steerer kit which lets you use the fork in a 1 1/8th head tube with existing headset. Width wise the DW would be fine but you may need to fiddle with internal spacers so you don't bottom the tyre at full travel. My 2.4 tyre is pretty close to crown at full travel.

keithyr":2z7k2wee said:
Dunno if anybody is into their hi-fi gear.

Selling my musical fidelity xray v8 cd player and triple x power supply. In mint condition.

Cost over a grand new, looking for £400 ono. Plus secure courier costs.

PM me for pics etc.

There is a thread in offtopic where people discuss and sell hifi gear - le grand fromage created it I think.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=80994&start=1670

Re: Re:

big.eck":3abuuri1 said:
old_coyote_pedaller":3abuuri1 said:
Thanks Eck, I'll take it aff yer hands nae bother unless someone else pops up on here that needs it. Best leave it laced up though.

nae bother, when are you next down this way ?

Sorry, I missed this :oops: , not been ower to your neeburhood for a while. Got to make time to get across tae see ye.
e14482.gif

Back