MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":v0a0r2af said:
Pah! Why not pedal the long way to work taking the same amount of time it would take you to walk. You cannae go selling bikes in favour of walking you know! Well no roon here.

+1 :LOL:

Is there no a hill you can do hill repeats on somewhere between you and your work? Or change the gear to 53:12 or something.

Re:

Or even buy a fat bike for the commute, good work out and they are very slimming visually. Ask the ken.

Re:

Hi guys
I am changing a few things on the pugs due to the recent repaint and am after a few things in polished/silver.
A 70mm stem 1&1/8 th , a seatpost and maybe a headset. The stem and seatpost are the main thing and while they need to be OK they are not for a show bike if you know what I mean. Just thought I would try here first rather than going and buying new.

Cheers
Jamie

Hi mate
The stem is for the narrower size which I think from memory is 25.4 , my current Race Face stem is for the 31 size but I run a sleeve setup on my H bars so either would be fine.
The seatpost is a 27.2.
I am only just getting the Pugs back together but it looks a bit wrong putting all the black back on when polished looks better.

Jamie

Hi Kaiser
Just seen your message when I replied to Robs.
Sounds good, do you have a pic, a price?
I can always swap it out for you with a stem as I have a few here. The one that is on it at the moment is a 70mm Race Face black. Nice and unmarked.
I should also say that it needs a normal removable front plate as with the H Bars I couldn't slide the bars through an old style pinch bolt type.

Jamie

Re:

Its a race face deus IIRC, I find ti and take a pic.its 25.4 and have a face off.

Latest posts

Back