MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

Whit no frame bag K or fork leg carriers, frankly that looks under done :LOL:

Whits a Rooster and dont say a big chicken ?

In my news Fatty frame is here including fitted headset but not including replaceable gear hanger which is the one thing I would have thought a new frame would include :?
Its a mad looking thing, oversized eveything :LOL:

Gotcha, but doesn't seem significantly better than a Krampus to my untutored eye. Whats needed in 29+ is more tyre choice. Yellow colour schemes lovely though :cool:

£400 is significantly better. Supporting a British company is always a good thing, plus it's not a bloody Surly! :p

Agree with you about the tyres. That''ll come, Maxxis and Vee Rubber were showing some new 3.0 tyres recently at the Taiwan bike show. More of a concern is the cost of a new 29+ wheelset, but worst case scenario is I run it with standard 29 wheels, and/or my fat front which I am still loving very much.

I think the yellow colour scheme very much divides opinion. I hated it to begin with, but I've warmed to it slightly though I'd still prefer the swift blue.

Have to add, why no weight

What is it about makers today ?. They have the completed bike in front of them, as it will be shipped and sold but they always hide the weight. And its really annoying.

Finished bike sitting in factory. Whats it weigh? "Oh we dont know" :facepalm: this is where some smug bugger goes and finds it
Agree with Gazz, not nice. and the forks just look dumb. are they 28mm stanchions or something :?

Rob, tell us youve not bought one

Latest posts

Back