L'Eroica Britannia 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
Re:

Excellent report,

has almost whetted my appetite to take part next year! So many nice events - Anjou, Spain, Britannia...

Crikey, what shall I ride?

Jon.

:eek: Shock, horror I may be doing it next year, the Facebook Carlton group want to enter a 'team'... :shock:

Re: Re:

roadking":13cexzn0 said:
Excellent report,

Thanks, the event is really very enjoyable in all aspects ... and I'd say reasonable value for money ....

I'd love to do the one in Japan ...

Well the group seem pretty taken by the idea, Carlton bikes, team colours, of some sort...

We'll see!

Re:

I think the issue will be getting a ticket next year- with Italy needing to enter a ballot and a less than 50% chance of getting in (and the stewards spending loads of time stopping the non entrants trying to ride the course) I think getting in an early entry will be the key

ian.r.mcdonald":2gstfocs said:
I think the issue will be getting a ticket next year- with Italy needing to enter a ballot and a less than 50% chance of getting in (and the stewards spending loads of time stopping the non entrants trying to ride the course) I think getting in an early entry will be the key

Why doesn't Retrobike make a team/corporate booking for say 20/30 riders...I'll put my name down now.

Very hot here today, but I'm off for a ride...

Jon.

roadking":2ymord72 said:
ian.r.mcdonald":2ymord72 said:

Why doesn't Retrobike make a team/corporate booking for say 20/30 riders...I'll put my name down now.

Jon.

It would be good to get a bit of a forum meet at the event.

Most on here were extremely negative about this event previously but people seem to be gradually coming round.

[Why doesn't Retrobike make a team/corporate booking for say 20/30 riders...I'll put my name down now.

Jon.[/quote]

It would be good to get a bit of a forum meet at the event.

Most on here were extremely negative about this event previously but people seem to be gradually coming round.[/quote] ..

As long as we meet in a pub :LOL:

Back