L'Eroica Britannia 2015

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
Re: Re:

pigman":12e47sp0 said:
Montello":12e47sp0 said:
Here are my photos of the weekend ... a personal view ... there was plenty of other stuff going on ...
luvvin the blue n orange campervan. Is it yours?

No mine is the black T5 next to it.

The blue and orange one had a pair of matching Holdsworths on the bike rack.

Plus one":2mea0b6d said:
Team Goff were unlucky with 3 punctures and few mechanicals.. All part of the fun :)

https://flic.kr/p/u76xKg

Which one were you? I was speaking to the guy on the left, I think, who was explaining who Goff was ...

I was on the red Montello.

Team Panasonic rode again :)

Sadly 2 of us suffered from 6 punctures, at least one time cost us 45mins as I was ahead when I had mine so stopped and waited for the guy that had the last spare tube, not knowing he was further back with his own puncture.

But with the help of other riders we got sorted.

well done team Panasonic (I'm sure I saw you guys on the road), and all other participants..

Great day out, lovely track, would have been good to have camped and spend more time on site

Well organised, though missed a turn and did a few extra miles. the site, the numerous feed stations were all excellent. a huge amount of corporate support

Nae luck on the punctures, team VC Twa Lions managed to get through it with only 1 puncture, rolling to the start line (30mins late for the 100 miler cut off :facepalm: ) but we made it!

erocia by gmac123, on Flickr

Montello":2g2e6ns4 said:
Plus one":2g2e6ns4 said:
Team Goff were unlucky with 3 punctures and few mechanicals.. All part of the fun :)

https://flic.kr/p/u76xKg

Which one were you? I was speaking to the guy on the left, I think, who was explaining who Goff was ...

I was on the red Montello.

If it was the guy on the Peugeot it was Walter he blew a tub before tideswell and limped in to feed/stamp stop where after lots of faff we got him going again only to puncture his other tub 10 miles later :facepalm:

We waited a while and a kindly chap from Argentina gave him a tub and after more faff we set off again .. We caught the kind chap at base of Mam Nick and we took turns pushing him up lower slopes as a thank you :)

I'm on the allegro with the funky oakley's :LOL:

Don't know why but I enjoyed this year more despite the weather not being as warm ..

I'm looking forward to next year already ..

Here is my event report; there was plenty going on that I have not covered but this is my take on it:

************************/l-eroica-brita ... view.shtml

Latest posts

Back