Klein Adroit 95 budget build, finished p15

Yeah, the logos are different colours (one red, one black) and not very crisp. I was thinking about removing them so they are just plain silver.

Bikes lookin' good @JRGSXR

I've good good news, I have the parts needed for one of your HO brake caliper sets :cool:

The spring plastic covers and adjustment base pieces are 100% from my unusable cracked HOs. The springs however have been carefully selected from my spares.

My spares do contain the HO springs but kind of got mixed in the other day while I desperately pooled all my spare springs in an effort to match up M900 caliper springs missing from a purchase (which are totally unique to M900, I did manage to make some springs work for them though).

The picture you sent contains one HO spring which has the bent spring ends roughly 180 degrees apart from each other. Some of my others, (Shimano I think) have the bent ends much closer together. Also, I'm sure you will need two springs which are mirror images of each other to work properly. I've tested these springs with my HOs and the work perfectly.

If you're okay paying the postage they're yours, I'll never use them and happy to help out 👍

Send me a PM and we'll get this going
20220929_234743116_iOS.jpg

Today the rear brake inner arrived. I set about it with a long length of thread with a needle on the end. Stood the bike up, dropped the needle in the top tube, held a magnet at the other end. It worked!!! 😁 the needle popped out. Fed the thread through the new inner and slid it along till it was through the frame. 10mins total. Later tonight I’ll cable up the rear brake. C25C73DB-4C3F-4FD8-9278-645F78B918DE.jpeg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice! I’ll have to get myself one. A new bolt was on the list anyway. I also need a new decal for the bottom of the seat tube.
I was kinda worried about the inner for the back brake but to be honest, it was a breeze. I’m sure you’ll have no bother fitting them when the time comes.
Managed to cable up the rear brake, works a treat 😁. No cracks …… yet! 😂. 0FC77831-98D8-4D95-BA3D-F4839757A053.jpeg

😂 ugly but they were in the spares pile. I don’t have a set of black Dia compes, and at this point in time the budget is maxed out. Once my wallet has recovered and the other half has calmed down 😂, I might change some things. Right now I’m just aiming on having it as a rideable bike 😁.

Back